Saturday, December 13, 2014

There Is No Such Thing as a Moderate Republican

It has become quite clear that the Establishment Republican Party is simply no longer "Republican".  The evidence for this is Obama and Harry Reid lobbying aggressively to pass the #CRomnibus, a bill that funds all of the reviled progressive programs of ObamaCare and Executive Amnesty.  Acting just like the Democrats did when ramming the ACA through Congress, Speaker John Boehner has broken promises made and has lied to fraudulently obtain passage of this budget.  Conservatives within the Party are being viciously attacked with personal smears and comparisons with terrorists.  The same kind of war is being waged right here in the Nevada State Legislature where RINO's are engaged in the politics of personal destruction in order to protect their control over the purse strings of the State.  Let me be perfectly clear.  I believe that there are no longer any so-called "moderate" Republicans.  It is a misnomer.  They are Big Government Statists with a mindset that government (and higher taxes) are the only solution to problems.  For me, and for other Conservatives this means war.  I will no longer "go along to get along" because every time I do, bad things happen and promises are not kept.  I will not be afraid of being labelled a terrorist, uncaring, racist, homophobic, sexist or whatever epithet you can think of being called.  Because no matter what I do, I will be slandered anyway.  So this is my message to my RINO friends both nationally and here in Nevada.....  I will no longer be passive and let you get away with raising my taxes or extending taxes you promised would sunset.  I will no longer tolerate your enabling large social programs that limit my freedom and destroy this country.  If you do, I will actively seek your recall.  If that is unsuccessful I will make sure you have a primary opponent in 2016.  I will not contribute to the official party or any of its affiliates but only to the direct campaigns of candidates or members of Congress that have been vetted and have a track record of following the Constitution.  I will write letters to the editor of newspapers weekly objectively establishing your legal and moral disqualification for office.  I will speak the Truth to your face and to anyone else who will listen, and I will not be silenced. I will not let you publish baseless accusations and utter falsehoods against me.  I will actively work to raise funds to engage in a variety of tactics that will marginalize you, render you impotent, and ultimately defeat you so that you will never be able to exercise control over my life again.  I urge my friends and colleagues as well as anyone else who feels the same way to please share this posting and contact me about setting up working groups to take a stand here and now. God Bless Us All.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! That is an epic rant if ever I heard one. I'm proud to agree with every word. Thank you for the posting. I'm fired up - now where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on!!!!! Thanks for the great post. Also, much thanks for running against RINO Hickey. I don't understand why Hickey and co. just don't register as Democrats. Great morale booster and call to arms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet all the RINO's think they're going to ride Sunny's coat tails to ??????? Could it be the White House????? Sadly, it seems like you have to be a sell out to gain higher office. Governor Sunny and crew to the rescue. Simply nightmarish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been said"Never Kick a Sleeping Dragon In The Ass" I'm in Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! It is time for the politically unpunished to get the light shone on their dirty deeds and then have retribution. It is time for a change. I am with you brother!

    ReplyDelete